Accessing your 1098-T for years prior to 2015


How do I access my 1098-T for previous tax years?


To access your 1098-T for years prior to 2015, please follow the directions below.

1. Log into myLCC College Portal.

2. Click Banner.

3. Click Student.

4. Click Student Finance.

5. Click View 1098-T.

6. Type in the year, and click Submit.

7. Click My Account.

8. Click Statements.


Was this helpful?
0 reviews


Article ID: 38
Wed 6/3/15 10:18 AM
Wed 11/15/23 6:21 PM

Related Articles (1)

Your 1098-T is located in TouchNet Student Account Center via Banner provided that you qualify for you.