Requesting Official Transcripts


How do I request an official transcript?


Lansing Community College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to offer electronic transcripts through an online ordering system. 

Requests are only accepted via National Student Clearinghouse. Requests received via the StarZone, mail, email, fax, or phone will not be accepted.

Electronic transcript requests will be sent within a couple hours. Requests for paper copies will be mailed out the next business day.

There is a $5.00 fee per transcript via major credit or debit card. NOTE: Additional charges may be applied for print to mail copies.

It is the student's responsibility to check that the following, if applicable, are on their academic transcript before ordering:

  • End of semester grades
  • Degree/Certificate
  • Graduation Honors

You can check this information by viewing your unofficial transcript on your Self Service Banner:

  1. Log in to Banner.
  2. Select Student.
  3. Select  Student Records.
  4. Select Unofficial Academic Transcript.

NOTE: "MTA Satisfied" and "MACRAO Agreement Satisfied" are indicated at the end of the unofficial transcript. If either of these are not granted, and you have fulfilled the requirements, meet with an Academic Adviser.

Official transcripts will not be provided if you have an academic hold or outstanding financial obligation.

Transcript Request

To order your official transcript go to the Student Clearing House website.

To order you will need to have the following:

  • Your Student ID or Social Security Number
  • An email account
  • A credit or debit card

If you do not remember your Student ID, call Registrars at 517-483-1200 x2 or the LCC Help Desk at 517-483-5221.

If you have questions or concerns while ordering, please contact National Student Clearinghouse at 703-742-4200 or via email.

Order Official Transcript

Was this helpful?
100% helpful - 2 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 70
Wed 6/3/15 1:08 PM
Tue 5/21/24 12:05 PM