Registrar's Office has many dynamic forms, and PDF forms for students to request several different changes.

Articles (18)

Administrative Appeal Form

If you have experienced mitigating circumstances, submit this form to request an exception to published college policy regarding refund deadlines, procedures and/or tuition cancellation.

Application for Degree and Certificates Form

Location of the application for degree and certificates form.

Change of Name Form

Submit legal documentation to update your name.

Changing my Program of Study

Directions for changing your program of study.

Dual Enrollment Website

For step by step directions visit the dual enrollment website and scroll down to the steps.

Edit Previously Submitted Dynamic Form

Log in to myLCC, go to the School tab, and select Dynamic Forms to edit a previously submitted form.

Enrollment Verification Request Form

Enrollment and degree certification provides confirmation of enrollment status (e.g., full-time, part-time), dates of attendance, and degree(s) conferred.

Experiential Learning Packet

Experiential learning packet PDF forms.

Graduation Replacement

To order a replacement diploma, certificate, tassel, or honor cord use this PDF form.

Honors Letter Replacement Form

How to request a duplicate Dean's or President’s List letter for any semester after Spring 2010.

How to Complete Dynamic Forms

Step by step directions for submitting Dynamic Forms.

International Student Forms

International student PDF forms.

Late Registration & Reinstatement Form

If the course you would like to take has started, please meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss later starting courses.

Release of Information PIN

Explains the Release of Information PIN.

Request for Duplicate Acceptance Letter

Use this form to request a duplicate LCC acceptance letter.

Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information

Upon receipt of the completed PDF form and photo ID, directory information will be withheld until the student requests in writing that confidentiality be released.

Student Declaration of Residency

Students who have been admitted as out-of-state or out-of-district may submit this form with supporting documents to get a lower tuition rate.

Under age 18 High School Graduate Approval

If you have already graduated high school but have not turned 18 years old yet, you must have a parent or legal guardian sign this PDF form.